Here’s a collection of selected pieces from my Valentine’s sampler box – some new, some old, some revised, some tart, some sweet.Help yourself . . .
Have you ever put a message in a bottle and thrown it into the sea? I have. Several times. In the Gulf of Mexico when I was a teenager. In the Pacific Ocean off California once in my thirties.
In the Sea of Japan – but I forget exactly when.
In the Colorado River twice in my forties.
And in the Mediterranean Sea when I was 50 years old.
Why? Because I am a romantic at heart and believe in serendipity.
Recent Journal Entries
- Pruritis February 18, 2018
- Pieces from a Valentine’s Day Sampler February 10, 2018
- HOPPY BIRD HAY – Ten Thoughts and a Caveat for a Friend January 28, 2018
- Now I Sit Me Down January 21, 2018
- The First Seven Days of a New Year January 7, 2018